Nuclear Blast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuclear Blast Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

want to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevotjuh

want to join Empty
PostSubject: want to join   want to join Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:27 am

1. In-game Name: Ferlan

2. Age: 17

3. Current Level And Class: Gladiator, l55

4. Approximate Playing Time Per Week: Depends on how busy school is, (at least 3-4 hours a day)

5. Your Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour

6. **Your Previous Factions/Guilds/Legions: Elyos, before the wipe i was in Vietstyle (old version of the legion) and Exellence for a while, at last TheImmortals

7. Reason Why You Want To Join Nuclear Blast: I dont want to play solo anymore since it is boring and i like to play games in community

8. Will you be available on anything like Vent/GSC/Xfire: I have Vent installed atm and will be able to use it (if nothing changed :p)

9. Anyone You Know In The Legion Who Can Vouch For You: Nope

10. What does Rule No.1 of Nuclear Blast state?: You will not break rule number 1

11. Which elements of the guild interest you? PvP, PvE, Rifting, community, other: Pvp when im better geared then now (including rifting) and instances (which means community too since you play along.

12. What means of contact can we use to reach you? (MSN, Xfire, email etc): E-mail

13. A little about you: Doin volleyball, am at school studying watermanagement, like to play aion :p

14. Previous Games: Flyff, Battlefield, and a whole lot other shitz Wink
Back to top Go down
Obliterate
Brigade General
Brigade General
Obliterate

want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join   want to join Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:30 am

Finnaly some1 who had the ballz to fill one of this! Welcome fellow guildie!
Back to top Go down
http://nuclearblast.roflforum.net

want to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nuclear Blast :: Legion Rules :: Apply here if you wanna join us!!!-
Jump to: